NECHS Physics Calendar

Monday, October 22, 2012

Homework and Announcements

I am adding a few new features to the blog. By popular request last Friday, I added a twitter account:

https://twitter.com/NECHSPhysics

I now have a Google Voice number for you to call or text:

(347) 76-NECHS or (347) 766-3247



I will be keeping a Google Calendar up for our test and quiz schedule for you to follow via both the embeded calendar above and a subscription link for iOS/Apple (iCal) and regular HTML.

I also have a new email special for our class: NECHSPhysics@gmail.com. Use it.

Tonight's homework is numbers 10-12 in the chapter problems.

We will briefly go over it and then move on to the third equation and mixed problems. There will be a full class quiz this week on Thursday involving kinematics equation three and mixed problems in preparation for Monday and Tuesday's test!!!

On both the quiz and the test, you will only be allowed calculators you have brought with you. If you do not have one, here are my suggestions:

TI-36x Pro
TI-34 Multiview
Or Any Scientific Calculator

They range between $10 and $25. There is no reason to not have one by the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment